Friday, July 16, 2010

Typically, how long must you own a home to do a cash-out refinance?

I am planning on buying a home that needs a lot of work. I also have some credit card debt I would like to get rid of. I have the 10% to put down and have been pre-approved for a mortgage.





If I buy this home, can I then turn around and do a cash-out refinance for, lets say, 80%-90% of appraisal value? Would I have to wait a certain period before a bank would do this?

Typically, how long must you own a home to do a cash-out refinance?
Once you get the house back into good shape, and the value is back above where you financed it in the first place you can get it reappraised and start over on your new loan for the unit. Or get a second mortgage.. Time factor is not a big deal,, the equity in home is the deciding factor.
Reply:Hi,


I used "Credit Solution" to settle my debt and improve my credit score.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58% .It's legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:


http://nanoref.com/linksynerg/F2brKg

braces for teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment