Monday, July 12, 2010

How do I cash my child support payment in NYS?

I recently was told I would not be able to cash it at any banks anymore without an account, is this true?

How do I cash my child support payment in NYS?
Open a bank account and deposit the checks.
Reply:Very rare these days to find any opportunity to cash a check other than to deposit it to your account.





If you have an account out of city with a bank that supports use of distant ATMs, you can deposit it to your home bank, and then use your banking card to get money. I have found that most banks will allow me to open an account, but I must say that is not true for just everyone.





We have a rule that requires a bank to open an account for social benefits recipients, but not necessarily for a mother with children not on benefit... very difficult.





We can go to a visa or mastercard bank and make a payment against our card balance, allowing us to continue using the card. They accept a check to make that payment.

canine teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment