Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is there a way to purchase mp3 with cash?

I am 16 and don't have a credit card. So, I don't want to use limewire since I'm afraid I'm going to get caught and pay thousands of dollars. And I have heard it might give me viruses. Except purchasing CD's or downloading from free mp3 download websites, can I buy mp3 music downloads with cash legally? Maybe like a card that I can buy at Radioshack which has a code for a website or something.

Is there a way to purchase mp3 with cash?
If you use itunes you can buy cards at walmart for 15 songs, for 15 bucks (Also have 50 songs for 50 bucks, etc).CD's would do the trick, too.





You might also be able to buy cards from other online mp3 vendors like Rhapsody or Napster, but i'm not 100% sure on that.

canine teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment