Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What are some ways I can earn some cash?

I am a full time college student and have no time for a part time job, but I would like to spend some hours every weekend doing what I can to earn some extra cash.





I am already planning to sell some of my art and photography online and selling to friends but does anyone have any other ideas? Much appreciated.





(And no sexual favors aren't an option.)

What are some ways I can earn some cash?
When I was in college I used to put an ad in the local paper looking for yard work or odd jobs. I met some wonderful, usually retired, people who needed help with simple things around the house. I trimmed shrubs, carried stuff around houses, carried fire wood into the house, did small painting jobs, etc.. The hours were flexible, people in a college town understand the need for study time.


You can also check with Manpower, or other temporary worker company. You work at whatever they have available and usually get paid the same day.
Reply:have a garage type sale. Wash Cars, Clean houses, work at a fast food place they are always hiring. clean out garages, mow lawns, babysit, do homework for other students, type essays or other things for other students. Look for help wanted notices at college or at drug stores or in circulars like the green sheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment