Thursday, August 19, 2010

Should I pay cash or get loan for new house? Any tax advantage of getting loan?

I am a first time home buyer. I have $140K in cash for my house. Should I get loan at 6%?


Currently I am earning 5% with my CD. My tax bracket is 25% and property tax here is $2500/year.


Is there any tax benefits if I get loan?

Should I pay cash or get loan for new house? Any tax advantage of getting loan?
i think if you set down with the person you have prepared your taxes in the past he will tell you that money wise you would be better off paying cash --- only hang up i have with paying cash is the the house you are going to live in for a long time if so go for it but if you are planning on reselling in two of three years i would not want all of my money tied up in the house!!!

buck teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment