Sunday, August 22, 2010

How Do I Raise Enough Cash To Buy A Business?

Hi, I have been working at a place for the last few years and now the owners have put it up for sale.


It is a very successful business and I'm sure with my experience and contacts in the industry I could continue to make a success of it, building on existing and new customers.





My only problem is that I'm in my mid-20's, not got a great deal of cash, and need £5 million?????





Is there any hope of me being able to do such a thing and if so through who and how?

How Do I Raise Enough Cash To Buy A Business?
First, you have to put together a detailed business plan showing, that in fact, you can successfully run this company. Just because the company is successful, doesn't mean it will automatically remain that way with change in ownership. Talk to the present owner(s) and then to your fellow employees about your interests and establish support of your plans for both moral and possible financial. The present owner(s) can direct you in the right direction as well as possibly help financially and stay aboard until you understand the ins and outs and responsibilities of running this company.


No comments:

Post a Comment