Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where can I find a copy of a single bowling alley's cash flow statement and balance sheet?

I need this for a class. just building a small, 10 lane bowling facility and I need a copy of another companies cash flow and balance sheet to get an approximation of numbers.

Where can I find a copy of a single bowling alley's cash flow statement and balance sheet?
May be difficult to find online. Most small bowling alleys are independently owned. I doubt that they would put such financial information out there for all to see. What you may want to do is contact the owner / manager of small bowling alley in your area. While they may not want to give you exact dollars and cents of their operation, they may be able to give you enough generalizations so that you can complete your project.

false teeth fail

No comments:

Post a Comment