Monday, July 12, 2010

I am preparing a cash flow statement. What exactly does the "cash flow from financing" entails?

The interest I am paying for this loan is included in my net income (which is under cash flow from operations). So I am not sure what to put in the financing section. Am I supposed to put in exactly how much I received as a loan. For example, if I receive 5M dollars in loan in 2008, would this be included in this section. Also, would this be negative 5M or positive 5M.





Thank you. Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

I am preparing a cash flow statement. What exactly does the "cash flow from financing" entails?
example for the negative 5m or positive 5m, just think of it this way, like depreciation is not a physical outlay of cash but since it was subtracted you add back the amount to come up wih the actual cash flow. Think of all accounts and amounts in that sense.
Reply:"cash flow from financing" is cash you borrowed for the business (operations) and are using.





Cash Flow is generally the net of cash in %26amp; out


No comments:

Post a Comment